Kartendaten werden geladen ...
Holiday Home at Hof Wiesengrund
Weesener Straße 17
Telefon: Information / Enquiries +49 (0)5052 98940
Telefax: Enquries by fax +49 (0)5052 989444
- Heideflächennähe (bis 5km)
- Ruhige Umgebung
- Öffentlicher Internetzugang
- Garage/ Parkmöglichkeit am Hotel
- Geschirrspüler (nur bei App. und Ferienhäusern)
- Waschmaschine (nur bei App. und Ferienhäusern)
- Haustiere auf Anfrage
- Garten / Liegewiese
- Nichtraucher (nur bei App. & Fewo)
- Handtücher / Bettwäsche incl. (nur bei App. & Fewo)
|Holiday home for 2 persons,1 - 7 nights incl. final cleaning||80,00 €|
|Holiday home for 2 persons from 7 nights||60,00 €|
|Holiday home for 4 persons, 1 - 7 nights||95,00 €|
|Holiday home for 4 persons from 7 nights||80,00 €|
|open all year|
Holiday Home at Hof Wiesengrund
For hikers, the surroundings of Weesen have much to offer : One of the most popular hiking trails, the "Heidschnucken-Wanderweg", runs directly along the hotel. Up to 3 stages of the Heidschnucken-Wanderweg can be discovered and accessed for hiking from Weesen. You can discover several hiking regions in the hiking paradise "nature park Südheide" which are easy to reach from our hotel. These hiking regions offer various circular hiking trails or walking options in different lengths.
The different theme hiking trails such as "In a clear little brook" , " in the realm of the German moorland sheeps", the river woodland adventure path or the themed hiking trail "Where the forest meets the Heath" invite you to discover the varied landscape.
Our hotel is ideally located for bycicle tours to different heath areas and heath villages. . Several themed bycicle tours go past our hotel.
You might be lucky and watch a kingfisher or a mallard duck couple with their chicks at the course of the stream which flows through our garden. That's pure relaxation - isn't it? You wish to explore the cultural characteristics of the region? If so, you should consider a day trip to the ducal town of Celle. Celle is only 30 km away and offers one of the most beautiful and biggest half-timbered ensembles in Northern Germany as well as the ducal palace and various museums well-worth seeing.
Our hotel is ideally located for the numerous excursion possibilities: In half an hour up to one hour's drive you may reach the different amusement parks in the Luneburg Heath.
Our holiday homes are furnished with:
- with light and friendly pine wood furniture, a cork floor and tiles
- SAT-TV, telephone, a kitchen unit equipped with oven, stove, microwave, dish washer and a refrigerator with three-star freezer compartment
- baby cots and highchairs are available on request
- the holiday homes are equipped with free wifi through Hotsplots (the wifi performance might be limited)
- a washing maschine and dryer for a fee
- all holiday homes are non-smoking apartment
- you can bring dog after prior notification
The evening before you can order bread rolls in the restaurant and have breakfast at your holiday flat. There is also the possibility to enjoy our sumptious breakfast buffet at the hotel. We charge € 10.90 for adults and € 5.00 for children from 5 up to 10 years.
One of the holiday homes is also furnished for people with a mobility handicap. Please note that this flat is only restrictedly suitable for wheel chairs. Contact us - we will gladly inform you in person.
Holidays with horse
You may also bring your horse with you.
We will gladly arrange 4 horseboxes (2x2 horseboxes) at our neighbour familiy Rodehorst.
The box costs € 14.50 including hay and straw.
Pasturages is possible with prior notification.
Cost per horse and day : € 3.00
- Please note that the way to the pasturage is at your own risk!